So I was tagged by ~Truthdel
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No garbage in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Then what she asked:
1. Favorite type of omnom?
2. Your personal fetish?
3. Any conventions you might attend year 2012 (or have already)?
4. Favorite type of character?
5. Color you dislike at the moment?
6. What type of headphones/plugs you have for listening music?
7. Your favorite set of clothes to wear?
8. What would you like to buy from Artist Alley?
9. What happens to postcards you buy?
10. Most resent embarrassing stuff by you (did somewhere, said something etc.)?
And I answer them this way:
1. I just recently removed most of the foods I ate before from my diet. And I don't want to think what I want to eat.. From what I can eat though I like eating bananas the most I guess. No don't say it...
2. Well I like to bite people and dig my nails into their flesh. They look like they've fought in a war after I'm done with them. But I do not like it when it's done to me.
3. This year I've already been to Desucon Frostbite. So far I think I'm gonna be at Tampere Kuplii, Desucon, Animecon, Tracon and Sarjakuvafestivaalit at least. I want to try and got to as many conventions as possible. Since conventions are my only source of money hehe
4. I like these crumpy characters that are kinda tsundere I guess. Like Gokudera from KHR or Dean from Supernatural. I like very eccentric characters that don't know really how to get along with people and just go their own ways and are mysterious in some way.
5. Aaagh spinach yellow and lime green! HATEE
6. I just use some plugs that came with my Nokia phone, but I like using my huge headphones. I used to have Hello Kitty headphones [link]
but they were too thight for my huge brain. So now I use these white ones but I'm in the progress of painting them so maybe when it's done I'll put up some pictures. As a random fact I can say that the insides of the white headphones are blue because my haircolor kind of stuck into there (they were originally white obviously)
7. You are asking me my favourite outfit?! This is definitely a hard one. But I could say the one I had on here [link]
I love that scarf, I always wear it and it's been through a lot. And I love that cape thingy since it makes me feel like a villain from some cartoon. And those New Rock platforms are actually really comfortable to walk in and they have springs in the platform! That coat is so warm and I it fits with everything well but now it's too cold to wear it.. And of course the lazer beam leggings! I wear those almost everyday hahah Under other pants at least since it's so fucking cold and I have to wear 10 leggins over each other.
8. From artist Alley I usually buy jewlery, prints and comics. I like A3 prints the most but some people just put their prices so high it really limits the amount of A3 prints I can buy.. But comics are my favourite I think! They are really rare in finnish Artist Alley's thought.. But sometimes you can find real jems! Of jewlery it's usually something a bit out of the ordinary, I don't like the whole glitter sparkle candy theme I see alot there.
9. The postcards get slammed on the wall next to my computer but sometimes I give them away as birthday or christmas cards but the prettiest ones I just keep to myself to look at haha
10. Well today I was at school and I needed two people to sign a copy of my diploma so I could get some classes compensated. Well being the weirdo I am I just asked the first two people I saw to sign it. The first one didn't understand finnish so I explained it all to her in finish and she was like "what?" then I was just like "just sign it!!" she: "Why would I sign it if I don't have any idea what it is?" then I just basicly gave her a scary look and she signed the paper. And then I asked some other random girl to sign it too. Well actually that wasn't even the embarrasing part since that's quite normal for me but when I took it back to the secratary or what ever she said the names need a clarification under them. But I had no idea who these people were whos signatures I had just taken! I looked at the paper really in despair and the secratary was staring to notice, but then I just put some random names under the signatures that looked kinda like what they had written there. So thank you "Maarianna Tartti" and "Manu Olof" for signing my diploma so now I don't have to go to classes or take the test. Score!
And I'm not gonna tag anybodu since I don't really have any friends but the truth is I just can't make up any guestions at the moment. But it was fun aswering those!